Friday 5 April 2013

Strong or Weak?

I like things strong.

I like challenges.

I will take on any situation.

I have no fear.

Fear is, False Evidence Appearing Real. That's all.

It's not reality.

I know a lot of people who give it large, the big'un, all the front. Most do it by letter or online because that's where they belong, in the dark, hidden, safe. Some have the nerve to do it in person but when push comes to shove, or punch, or kick...they crumble like dust.

I understand fear. I understand strength. I understand courage.
Courage is not the absence of fear, it's the ability to act in spite of fear.

If someone is trying (thats one of their words - try(ing) - they can never 'do') to impose fear or frighten you. If someone is threatening you physically, verbally, business wise...so what? What can they do to you? Nothing? Well, actually, they can do something. It's called 'only what you let them'.

Realise one simple fact. They are behind/ below you. So far behind you all they can dream of is being you.

In fact they are so far behind you, the only reason you can see them is because you are lapping them!

Who cares what they say or do; it doesn't matter, they are irrelevant.

 They don't know what they are doing. THATS the level of intelligence they have.

And it ain't much! ;-)

If I gave you a present, and you said 'no thanks', who owns the present? That's right; I still do. Thats what you do with the low lifes, the scum, the idiots, the mood hoovers, the energy vampires, the people who want to hold you back, the people who want to derail you or your business.

Remember: there is no need to dream up all manner of torture for these people. No point in thinking up ways to harm them.

Why? Because anything you dream up in those dark moments when you feel that you have been sleighted or harmed will be eclipsed by the damage they will do to themselves on a regular basis.

People look at them and laugh.

There is nothing to FEAR. Be strong...they hate it, because they cant be strong...

The reason they don't like you is simple...it's because they can't be you! 

3 comments:

Pioneer Outfitters said...

This is so me, Dave. Kinda strange how alike we think... I am slightly concerned... LOL!

I did this backwards (went over and read the comments on G+ before I commented...) so I will share with you a bit about what I only mention over there.

There is someone, for all evidence, although the evidence is in my opinion, ... it feels convenient (?) to me, Ok! Sheesh. I have someone outside of our team, that has everyone freaking out. (that is the very short but accurate version)

Dave, as I said, I agree 100% with your post. Period.

But I have also learned that I have made A LOT of mistakes in the past, leading to where I am today. As a Leader, heart and soul, my job is to protect and teach... but as a person who whole-heartedly believes we are on a "brink" of something that could mean so much to the world... I don't want to condemn someone who may simply still be "lost". Does that make sense?



Dave Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Moore said...

We all make mistakes Amber-Lee, it's what we do about them that counts.
If you have a vision of what you want and where you want to be then you cannot let anything, or anyONE get in the way of that, especially, as I outlined, people who put you down, work against you, cause disruption etc. I am all for inclusivity but some people cannot be included because they do not want to see you successful. Killing the monster early, in whatever form is the right way IMO. Imagine if they had NEVER let that Alien that burst out of Cains chest out of the room...
Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it