Tuesday 16 May 2006

Wake up and smell the commission!




It's 7am and here I am sitting drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. I average around 8 a day. Not a great deal of coffee I think...but I could be wrong. I venture into Costa and Starbucks for a medium black Americano or a Cappucino as a break from the daily grind!! This morning I am drinking some of the best coffee I have had in a long time. It's called Gitomer Brew. I got it free with a thermos mug with 'coffee is for closers only' written on it from Jeffrey Gitomer. The website you need is www.buygitomer.com and Jeffrey Gitomer is a world recognised Sales Trainer with a wealth of knowledge and I would personally recommend that you head on over to www.buygitomer.com and sign up for the newsletter, look around his site and BUY HIS BOOKS!!! He's a pro. Are you still reading this, you should be punching www.buygitomer.com into your browser and taking a look around, you may even see me there in the newsletters!!
I'm going back to my coffee...Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dave Moore said...

Hey....go to www.gitomer.com!

Dave Moore said...

Like.....now!