Monday 18 April 2016

THE BEST IS YET TO COME, FOR YOU!


Many of you have been intuitively aware of what I am about to tell you. Over the last 40 years, almost full time, I have been "in training". This "training" has been ongoing, and is a unique and very personalized program for "success" and "enlightenment".

My training has been first, specifically about how to manifest in life what one desires (I have manifested so many "things", I must be in the top 1% of people in the world as far as manifestation success). My training has also been about me learning almost all of the "spiritual" and mental processes to attain Self Realization (enlightenment). These are two very different
paths with two very different benefits or outcomes.

One is about material success in life: making lots of money and achieving ones dreams. The other is about having inner peace, bliss, joy, contentment, and fulfilment: always feeling "good" regardless of the outside circumstances.

Up until now, a person had to choose which path to take. It has always been a choice of one or the other. Mega rich people and anyone who is only seeking material riches and worldly sensual pleasures simply do not have that inner peace, joy, contentment, and bliss. You can see this when you look at all the rich and famous people who are on anti-depressants, and who commit suicide. It is not only the mega rich that are not "happy".

All those who are only focused on the path of "achievement and success" in the material world are also not at "peace" and content. These people simply are not "happy". Over 95% of those making over £250,000 a year say they are not "fulfilled" and have never had "lasting happiness".

Wealth, power, fame, status, and attainment of "things", do not give you that lasting happiness, joy or fulfilment.

On the other side, those who have that inner peace, ultimate constant overflowing joy, and who are content, do not seem to make much money and certainly never get rich.

My very tailored training has been about learning how to have both at the same time. This is the proverbial "having it all". Over these 40 years I have been through a very rigorous and eclectic training schedule, including reading thousands of books on these subjects. Many of these books were originally published in languages other than English. Also many have never been available to the general public.

I have also listened to thousands of audios and attended thousands of seminars, workshops, lectures and various programs. Again, many of these have not been available to the general public. Additionally, I have been engaged in personal one on one training with "mentors" all along the way. I have also been instructed, personally coached, and personally engaged in tens of thousands of hours doing various "mental", mind, and "spiritual" training, processes, exercises and techniques.

Most importantly I have been "given" specific "experiences" in real life to "deal with" first hand. This allowed me to learn by personal confrontation, trial and error, and by cognitions, that can only occur when the situation is "real" and not hypothetical. These real life experiences were things I could choose to partake in if I wanted to take my training to the highest levels. I have obediently and willingly done this for over 40 years.

Many of these "experiences" have been what most people would say are "extreme adversity", or disasters. Some have been the opposite: major victories and "wins" that most would call "miracles" or opulent blessings from "above". When you look at all the things I have done in my own personal "training", I have personally experienced and actually "done", what 99.9% of "masters" only talk about.

Now, over the last 2 years, I have had the opportunity to do even more and in effect "complete my training". I have been able to spend 6-10 hours a day doing additional reading, writing, meditating, and various mental, mind, and spiritual practices. It all started after my car crash in 2009, which has been written about a few times. The repercussions of that car crash gave me the opportunity to begin my training at a higher level of intensity and focus and I have been able to personally experience what most people would say was a major accident, trauma, and a ‘life event’. Think about that. Many people thought that being immobile in bed for four months was being in a "bad place" and felt sorry for me. But I was rejoicing at my good fortune.

Think about the advantages I have had over everyone who is in the "free world". Not only that. Since then, and especially in the last 2 years, after adjusting my life around my new priorities (the number of books read, writing, and amount of time meditating and doing my "mental and spiritual work") I am doing what only a handful of people on the planet have been able to do in a lifetime.

And this is on top of everything I have done for the last 40 years.
This is not "boasting" or telling you how great I am. It is not about me. 
I am not trying to impress you, I am impressing upon you, that you will never have the time to do all that I have done in terms of personal training for success and enlightenment. However, you do not have to spend all the time that I have spent. You do not have to take the same road I have taken.

There is now a much faster and easier path. YOU are now going to be the beneficiary of the fact that I have taken this road. Now the path has been cleared. The road has been paved. The map is available. And the vehicle is ready. Up until now, in all my "teachings and training", I have only scratched the surface of the knowledge that I have acquired. I have not revealed "all".

The reasons for this was the time was not right to release all that was revealed to me. No one was ready. The foundation had to be laid. HPT-Transformation has laid that foundation. Now, it is time to begin to release the "REST OF THE STORY". I am now going to reveal "everything". I am NOW teaching it "all”. This is all about ‘BECOMING YOU AGAIN!’

For those who want to be able to manifest whatever you desire in life, AND have inner peace, joy and bliss, the universe listened to you asking, and your "prayers" have been answered.

For the first time, there is now training that can teach YOU how to "have it all". You can have all the material success you desire in your life right now, AND you can have total inner freedom and liberation. YOU can be as rich as you desire, have all your wishes granted AND you can have total inner peace, bliss, joy, contentment, and fulfillment. The foundation is laid in the HPT-Transformation Seminar

IT CONTINUES WITH THE ‘BECOMING YOU AGAIN’ MASTERY COURSE...
I encourage you to download the course:


This is an ‘In The Room’ recording from the Seminar in Zurich in front of over 1000 people. You will also receive the ‘Golden Nugget Monthly Newsletter’ along with the training! You will also get early bird notification and offers for tickets to Seminars and in these "live" events, I will personally share the "secrets of the ages" for personal achievement, and inner peace.

BONUS:
If you download this course, I will deduct £150.00 from the cost of your ticket to ANY of my seminars.

This is a powerful course. It will have the most profound positive effect on you in every aspect of your life.

Most importantly, this training will awaken the energy inside you that is dormant. It will bring to life this powerful "life force" within you that will absolutely change everything in your life for the better.


You have a right to be happy and eliminate all suffering, confusion, worry and fear in your life. You have a right to live your dreams.
The best is yet to come for you.

My best to you.
Keep being Epic in all that you do.

Dave Moore

No comments: