One is The Tao of Dynamic-Life. A page a day program that offers motivational and inspirational teaching for every day of the year, all 365 of them.
(It can be purchased seperately for £150 via The Moore Consortium website. An email to me, email@example.com will result in the details being sent to you and you can download it immediately and begin integrating it into your life.)
The second handout is the Dynamic-Life 10 commandments. These are ten sections of the program distilled down into soundbites which form the basis of Stage One of the Dynamic-Life Academy Program.
- If you don't know what to do, take a bold leap forward. This is your default setting.
- If every body said exactly what they were thinking at the same time, most people would be speechless.
- Happiness is a personal choice and not a product of anything external.
- The invisible created the visible.
- Sit with confusion. Watch it grow or shrink. It becomes energy you can use.
- Being great = Preperation. Being mediocre = Preperation H.
- Don't bother pitching or talking to people who can't make a decision. If they can't say NO then they lack the authority to say YES.
- Think Big Picture. Not what impacts you but what impact your customer.
- Calculate the risks but do it anyway.
- Have fun. If you don't enjoy it, no one else will.