You know you are living in 2007 because...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3. You have a list of 15 numbers to reach a family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and relatives is because they don't have an e-mail address.
6. Every commercial on TV has a website at the bottom.
7. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have for the first 10-40 years of your life, is now a major cause for panic and you turn round and go back and get it.
8. You get up in the morning and go online before you get a coffee.
10. You start tilting your head to one side and smile. :)
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly who you can forward or e-mail this message to.
13. You are too busy to notice that there's no number 9 on this list.
14. You actually looked and checked to see that there was no number 9 on this list.
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT YOURSELF
Go on, cut and paste or forward this to your friends. You know you want to.